The DocCheck Channels got a new feature. With the help of so-called Content Pages you can fix relevant contents in additional tabs. In this article , you will learn how to create and use them.
1. What are Content Pages?
2. How can I create Content Pages?
Detailed information about the visibility settings on DocCheck can be found in the article "HowTo: Visibilities".
3. How many Content Pages can be created?
4. How can I change the order of my Content Pages?
5. How can I show/hide Content Pages in my channel?
View in edit mode:
View in channel:
6. How can I edit the content of my Content Pages?
7. How can I delete Content Pages?
8. Can I link to Content Pages?
Here are further HowTos: